Fish Coconut Soap Dish
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- BATHE IN STYLE - Comes with drainage holes and a base at the bottom
- TROPICAL SHOWER DECOR - Carved to the shape of a fish
- IDEAL FOR ECO BATHROOMS - Great for holding soap, sprucing up your bathroom, or gifting to a loved one
- Width: 4.7” (12 cm)
- Length: 3.9” (10 cm)
- Height: 1.6” (4 cm)
- With holes at the center for drainage
- Coconut shell base at the bottom keeps the soap dish upright
- Made of a natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Easy to wash and clean
Like how an unassuming fish hiding among the corals makes each dive a surreal experience, the Fish Coconut Soap Dish completes a refreshing shower experience.
From a real coconut shell, this soap dish is carved around the edges to form the shape of a tropical marine fish. On its surface are intricate engravings, resembling a fish’s fins and scales. And at the center are five small holes, draining excess water and letting your bath bar dry.
Every inch of this soap dish is crafted from an upcycled coconut shell, from the base that keeps it stable to the soap holder itself. So not only is it a lovely piece of bathroom decor—but it also serves as a great way to repurpose coconut waste.
Imagine butterflyfish and other small marine creatures each time you use your beauty bar. Place it on the Fish Coconut Soap Dish, put it on your shower caddy or kitchen sink, and be transported to the breathtaking depths of tropical seas.
Rinse with room temperature water before using it for the first time.
Wash it by hand with soap and water to clean it.
Allow it to completely dry if you’re planning to store it.
Coat it with coconut oil once it becomes dry or dull.
Fish Coconut Soap Dish Is Ideal For
Looks wonderful in my bathroom! Beautiful detail and great quality!