Collection: Wine Glasses
Serve chilled or hot mulled wine with our handcrafted wine glass goblet. Made from natural, exotic woods with striking, bold grains, each glass is one-of-a-kind, timeless and durable enough for hot and cold drinks.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our partner artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.
WHAT DO YOU COAT YOUR PRODUCTS WITH?
Our products are coated with FDA-approved food-safe lacquers or oils, such as coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax. With this kind of coating, our kitchen products can be used safely with food and drinks.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THESE WOODEN CUPS?
- Rinse your cups with room temperature water before using them for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Coat them with food-safe oil once they become dry or dull
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them
- Don't put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don't soak in water for long periods
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
We ship directly from our US warehouse in New Mexico.