Star Coconut Bowl
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- UNIQUE - Carved edges of the bowl resemble a shining star in a tropical sky
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Great for holding food, sprucing up your home, or serving as a lovely gift
- Diameter: 5-6” (13-15 cm)
- Depth:3" (8 cm)
- Capacity: 14-17 oz (400-500 ml)
- Made from a 100% natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating used
It seems like it’s written in the stars for coconut shells to be used as bowls. With the Star Coconut Bowl, you can enjoy your home-cooked meal out of a real coconut shell, and you’ll surely thank your lucky stars for having this bowl in your kitchen!
Like a shining star in the dark sky, this coconut bowl can definitely stand out from your dishware. The mouth of this bowl is carved to form six-pointed segments, giving it the appearance of a lovely star in a tropical sky at night.
With how skillfully crafted this bowl is, you won’t notice the fact that it comes from a piece of coconut waste that was about to be thrown away. Because of the amazing skills of craftspeople in Vietnam, a discarded coconut shell was crafted into this all-natural star-shaped bowl. Learn more about how local artisans turned a reclaimed coconut shell into this art bowl in our “How It’s Made” section below.
Catch a star and put it on your table. Get the Star Coconut Bowl and enjoy your dishes as if you were born under a lucky star.
Before you use your coconut bowl, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with extremely hot foods.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.