Collection: Decorative Plates
Zhuzh up your dining table with our luxury, artisan-made decorative plates. Handcrafted from rare wood, each one-of-a-kind piece makes the perfect accent piece or gift for anyone who loves handmade decor pieces.
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN PLATES USED FOR?
These wooden plates are designed to serve your everyday meals—be they breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN PLATES MADE OF?
These plates are handcrafted from teak, acacia, olive, bamboo and coconut wood, providing them with rich wood grains and making them biodegradable too.
HOW DO I CLEAN THESE PLATES?
- Rinse your plates with room temperature water before using them for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Coat them with food-safe oil once they become dry or dull
- Don't put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don't soak in water for long periods
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our partner artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.