Hanging Fiber Coconut Planter
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- ALL-NATURAL PLANT DECOR - No artificial materials used
- GARDEN IN STYLE - Fiber threading through its mouth; Comes with drainage holes & a jute rope plant hanger
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR GARDEN & PATIO - Great for holding your air plants, succulents, and other plant babies
Diameter: 5.5-6" (13-16 cm)
Depth: 3-3.5” (8-9 cm)
Diameter: 0.08” (2 mm)
Length: 15.7” (40 cm)
- Made of a 100% natural coconut shell
- Plant hanger made of jute rope
- With holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Turn your plants into art and hang them near your window or in your patio with the Hanging Fiber Coconut Planter. It’s the perfect all-natural planter for aficionados of both plants and art!
Around this planter’s mouth are holes, with a fiber threading through them. Tied through three of these holes are jute ropes, which serve as the planter’s hanger. To avoid root rot, the planter also comes with holes at the bottom, letting excess water seep through.
Like our other coconut planters, bowls, and cups, this one is handcrafted from a discarded coconut shell. With its reclaimed coconut shell material, sustainable jute rope, and eco fiber design, this planter isn’t only naturally stylish but also eco-friendly to boot!
Succulents, cacti, peperomia—any plant can find its perfect natural home with the Hanging Fiber Coconut Planter. Spruce up your indoor or outdoor garden with this piece of art!