Coconut Birdhouse with Ladder
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - Made with natural materials
- NON-TOXIC - Safe place for birds to play, rest, eat, and lay their eggs
- UNIQUE - Exotic design for a rainforest vibe
- EASY TO USE - Comes with a jute rope for hanging the house inside a bird’s cage or outside your home
- Diameter: 3.9-4.7” (10-12 cm)
- Width: 3.5” (9 cm)
- Hole Size: Roughly 2.4” (6 cm)
- Length: 13.8” (35 cm)
- Rope Thickness: 0.16” (4 mm)
- Suitable for parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and other small pets
- Made from 100% natural materials
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
Get your feathered babies a safe, cozy, and eco-friendly home—one that only natural materials can make. The Coconut Birdhouse with Ladder has all these traits and more, sporting an unpolished coconut shell for the house, coconut wood for the ladder, and jute fibers for the ropes.
The whole house is all-natural inside and out, so it’s a perfect place for bird pets to nest on, feed, or even lay their eggs. It’s also easy to wash, so you can keep your pet’s place sanitary.
The coconut shell, with an opening of about 6 centimeters, offers enough hollow space for parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and the like. Meanwhile, the 8-step ladder creates a fun spot for birds to play, which then helps them avoid stress while exercising and strengthening their legs.
Both ends of the Coconut Birdhouse with Ladder can be attached to your bird’s cage. Simply grab the rope on both ends and hang them to their perfect place!
Wash it by hand with water to clean it.
Allow it to completely dry if you’re planning to store it.
DO NOT put the birdhouses under harsh sunlight. Place it in a shaded area to maintain its beauty and quality.