Pedestal Coconut Planter
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- ALL-NATURAL PLANT DECOR - No artificial materials used
- GARDEN IN STYLE - Comes with drainage holes & a detachable base
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR GARDEN & PATIO - Great for holding your cacti, succulents, and other plants
- Diameter: 5-6" (13-16 cm)
- Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Made of a 100% natural coconut shell
- With a detachable coconut shell base
- With holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Are your plants looking a bit dull on your center table? Breathe some life into it and put it in an all-natural planter, like the Pedestal Coconut Planter.
From the base to the planter itself, everything is made from a real coconut shell. If you want to add an island vibe or an extra natural feel to your plant, this coconut planter will suit your taste perfectly.
With drainage holes at the bottom of this planter, your plant’s soil won’t be drenched with too much water, preventing your plant’s roots from rotting and letting your plant grow healthy. The planter also comes with a detachable base, which lets you tilt the planter and change its look from time to time.
What’s great about this planter’s material is that it’s reclaimed and upcycled. Coconut shells typically end up in landfills and are burned as waste. So when you take the Pedestal Coconut Planter home, you can give your plant a new look while helping repurpose coconut waste!