Classic Coconut Soap Dish
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- BATHE IN STYLE - Comes with drainage holes & wooden stands tied with a jute rope
- TROPICAL SHOWER DECOR - Handcrafted to the shape of a square with rounded sides
- IDEAL FOR ECO BATHROOMS - Great for holding soap, sprucing up your bathroom, or gifting to a loved one
- Width: 2.8” (7 cm)
- Length: 5.1” (13 cm)
- Height: 1.6” (4 cm)
- With holes at the center for drainage
- Wooden stands at the bottom keep the soap dish upright
- Made of a natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic coating
Bathroom design ideas straight from lifestyle articles and Pinterest have one thing in common: plants, among other bits and pieces from nature. Let’s face it, bathrooms filled with all things natural look fresh and visually pleasing, to say the least. If you’re designing your own green bathroom, you have to get an all-natural soap dish, like the Classic Coconut Soap Dish.
Everything that makes up this soap dish is natural, from the dish itself to the jute rope that binds it to the wooden stands. Made from a discarded coconut shell, carved to the shape of a square with rounded sides, the soap dish appears to marry style with sustainability.
But an eco-friendly style isn’t the only thing this coconut shell soap dish offers. In the middle of this soap dish are drainage holes, which can let your soap dry and prevent it from being soaked in bath water for too long.
Combining functionality with natural style, the Classic Coconut Soap Dish completes your green bathroom!