Developing and sustaining an eco-conscious supply chain is important to us. Rainforest Bowls commits to an ‘Earth-focused’ approach that prioritizes sustainably planted and harvested raw materials, employs community-led cooperatives, respects traditional and local belief systems, and rejuvenates industries and economies.
We conceptualize innovative kitchenware and garden decor made of all-natural materials. Using high-quality wood and other organic resources, we provide timeless homewares that are easy to maintain and built to last a lifetime.
- We have 100+ styles to choose from.
- Our items are made from 100% natural coconut shells, acacia, bamboo, and olive woods sourced from developing regions.
- All products are handmade and free from toxic chemicals.
We source and partner with small, family-run, rural artisans who have mastered working with the material. We collaborate with them to highlight the Best of Nature with respect to their cultures, beliefs, and regulations.
- Our artisan partners employ an average of 30-50 men and women from local tribes.
- Our engagements with artisans are compliant with fair trade standards.
We place a sizable production order that generates multiple local jobs. We nurture our relationships with our partner-artisans, support the growth of their businesses, and ensure we remain their trusted partners for the long-term.
- The artisanal industry employs millions of ethnic minorities, farmers, and skilled wood workers in developing regions.
- Rainforest Bowls orders tens of thousands of units from its partner artisans every year.
We hand wrap the items in eco-friendly packaging that details where our products come from and how they are made. Transparency is a core value and we make sure to include important information to help customers better appreciate their new pieces.
- Our products are packaged using recycled paper and mailers commensurate with the size of orders.
- We ship via USPS First Class, 2- Day Priority, or UPS Ground for domestic orders. Learn more about their sustainability practices.
We strive to provide our customers with the best shopping experience. We stand by our products & commit the best quality in every purchase—30-day money back guarantee.
- Orders are packed and shipped from our warehouse in New Mexico.
- Orders arrive within 3-7 business days.
- Customer service support available 24/7.
Giving back to the Earth is one of the reasons we exist. We donate more than 2% of our annual revenue to social development organizations and we plant 1 tree for every product sold. We have successfully planted 100,000 trees in Vietnam and South Africa and aim to do more.
- We supported farmer communities in Senegal and rural Vietnam
- We work with Trees for the Future and One Tree Planted for tangible, long-term impact
Our Corporate Responsibility in Action
For every action, we strive for an equal and positive reaction. What began as a humble effort to help lessen landfill congestion in rural Vietnam has now become a global mission to restore our planet. Learn more about our impact and how you can join our vision for a greener Earth.