Eco-Kitchen Set 4-Pack
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- FOR SUSTAINABLE KITCHENS - An eco-friendly variety pack for 4+ person households
- GREEN INITIATIVE - Trees planted with every purchase
- 100% NATURAL - Bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of compostable bamboo
- 24-IN-ONE - Includes 4 small coconut bowls (Raw + Original), 4 jumbo coconut bowls (Raw + Original), 4 bamboo spoons, 4 bamboo forks, and 8 bamboo straws
Jumbo Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 17 oz
Small Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 10 oz
- Includes 24 all-natural products
- Raw and Original bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils and straws made of bamboo
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Invite your loved ones to start living (and eating) sustainably with the Eco-Kitchen Set 4-Pack With Bamboo Utensils! It consists of 24 eco-friendly tableware items made for 4-person or more households.
Enjoy homemade smoothies out of the 4 small coconut bowls and Buddha bowls or ceviche out of the 4 jumbo coconut bowls with 4 bamboo spoons. Don’t forget to sip your smoothies with the bamboo straws (8 are included in the set!) or simply dig into your smoothie bowls with 4 bamboo spoons.
What’s great about these bowls, utensils, and straws is that they’re all made of sustainable materials. The coconut bowls are handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells, which would have otherwise been discarded and burned as waste. See the “How It’s Made” section below to learn more about how these sustainable products were made.
Meanwhile, the utensils and straws are made of one of the best renewable resources: bamboo. That makes them compostable too! Once it’s time to discard the utensils and straws, just cut them into small pieces, throw them into your compost bin, and they’ll naturally decompose.
Another great thing about this Eco-Kitchen Set is that trees will be planted with each purchase. So as you enjoy meals with this set of tableware, remember that you’re helping save the environment with sustainable products and helping replant the world’s forests!
Before using it for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food or drinks.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate it from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.
Love these so much!
Eco-Kitchen Set 4-Pack