Eco-Kitchen Set 2-Pack
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- FOR SUSTAINABLE KITCHENS - An eco-friendly variety pack for 2- to 3-person households
- GREEN INITIATIVE - Trees planted with every purchase
- 100% NATURAL - Bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of compostable bamboo
- 12-IN-ONE - Includes 2 small coconut bowls (Raw + Original), 2 jumbo coconut bowls (Raw + Original), 2 wooden spoons, 2 wooden forks, and 4 bamboo straws
Jumbo Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 17 oz
Small Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 10 oz
- Includes 12 all-natural products
- Raw and Original bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils and straws made of bamboo
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Sustainable kitchens won’t be complete without sustainable tableware: the Eco-Kitchen Set 2-Pack With Bamboo Utensils.
This set is specially made for households of 2 to 3 eco-conscious people. It comes with 2 small coconut bowls, 2 jumbo coconut bowls, 2 bamboo spoons, 2 bamboo forks, and 4 bamboo straws.
But what makes this tableware set sustainable, you ask? Well, it all boils down to their all-natural and biodegradable materials.
The small and jumbo coconut bowls are handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells. So with your purchase, enjoy the fact that you saved coconut shells from being discarded and burned as waste! Check out the “How It’s Made” section below to learn more about how these sustainable products were made.
Meanwhile, the utensils and straws are crafted from the world’s fastest-growing plant: bamboo—one of the most sustainable renewable materials! And because they’re made of bamboo, they’ll return to the earth as healthy compost once they’re disposed of.
That’s not all, though. With your purchase of this Eco-Kitchen Set, trees will be planted in your honor! With this set of tableware, you can be reminded of the perks of sustainable living as you eat your everyday meals.
Before using it for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food or drinks.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate it from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.
The bowls, forks, spoons, and straws are all beautifully hand crafted and durable as well. That fact that everything is eco-friendly is the icing on the cake! lol
My wife is very happy with her bowls that she ordered another set.
Everything arrived in great conditions and fast. We love our bowls!!! They’re gorgeous!
Eco-Kitchen Set 2-Pack
The bowls are lovely and I enjoy using them. I'm not used to using the bamboo straws, but they are fun to use. The bamboo forks and spoons are great for travel.