Collection: Japan-Inspired Zeitaku Plates
Inspired by the luxurious elegance and tasteful creativity of Japan, our wooden Zeitaku plates are comprised of a harmonious mix of timeless classic and modern styles. Each unique piece is durable and expertly handcrafted to showcase the exotic and natural grains of wood.
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN PLATES USED FOR?
These wooden plates are designed to serve your everyday meals - be they breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
WHAT CAN I PUT IN THESE?
Every plates in this collection is hot and cold safe, meaning you can use them for any meal in the kitchen!
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN PLATES MADE OF?
These plates are skillfully handcrafted from teak wood to showcase the striking bold grains and patterns.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THESE PLATES?
- Rinse your plates with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Rehydrate & polish it with food-safe oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don't put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don't soak in water for long periods
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.