Collection: Japan-Inspired Zeitaku Bowls
Drawing inspiration from the work of master Japanese ceramicists, our Zeitaku bowls strike the perfect balance between elegant modernity and functionality. Each one-of-a-kind piece is a testament to the craftsmanship of wood artisans, transforming exotic wood into durable, high-end and versatile bowls.
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS MADE OF?
These bowls are skillfully handcrafted from ultra-durable Javanese teak wood and feature striking bold grains and patterns.
WHAT CAN I PUT IN THESE?
Every bowl in this collection is hot and cold safe, meaning you can use them for any meal in the kitchen!
ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS FOOD-SAFE?
Yes! These bowls are protected with FDA-approved food-grade coatings.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THESE BOWLS?
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Rehydrate & polish it with food-safe oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don't put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don't soak in water for long periods
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.