Hanging Two-Toned Coconut Planter
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- ALL-NATURAL PLANT DECOR - No artificial materials used
- GARDEN IN STYLE - With sanded and polished sides, curved carving, hole patterns, drainage, and a jute rope hanger
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR GARDEN & PATIO - Great for holding your air plants, succulents, and other plant babies
Diameter: 4-5" (10-12 cm)
Depth: 3-3.5” (8-10 cm)
Diameter: 0.15” (4 mm)
Length: 15.7” (40 cm)
- Made of a 100% natural coconut shell
- Plant hanger made of jute rope
- With holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Coated inside with a waterproof finish
The world is made up of the perfect balance of contradictions—light and dark, heaven and earth, fire and water, and so forth. Such a grand paradoxical beauty can be found in a humble handcrafted home for your plants: the Hanging Two-Toned Coconut Planter.
With a gentle curve between polished and sanded surfaces, this coconut shell planter seems to resemble a curved horizon separating the night sky and sandy shores. Bordering this curved engraving are delicate perforations, bringing a distinctive finishing touch to its intricate design.
Handcrafted from a reclaimed coconut shell, this planter offers a great way to repurpose waste. It hangs from a rope hanger made of sustainable jute, making it all-natural and completely earth-friendly.
Place your trailing plants or other houseplants near your window and be reminded of the wonders of the Earth with the Hanging Two-Toned Coconut Planter. Combining a detailed Earth-inspired design with sustainable materials, this planter definitely suits boho-style, minimalist, and all other modern garden spaces.