Hanging Planter Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 6-IN-1 - Includes the Hanging Coconut Planter, 3-Tier Hanging Coconut Planter, Hanging Stripes Coconut Planter, Hanging Punchout Coconut Planter, Hanging Two-Toned Coconut Planter, and Hanging Fiber Coconut Planter
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells
- NATURAL PLANT DECOR - Each planter comes with drainage holes, a waterproof finish, and a jute rope hanger
- IDEAL FOR GARDENS & PATIOS - Great for holding your trailing plants, succulents, and other plant babies
Hanging Stripes, Punchout, Two-Toned, and Fiber Coconut Planters
- Diameter: 3.9-4.7” (10-12 cm)
- Depth: 3-3.9” (8-10 cm)
- Rope Diameter: 0.15” (4 mm)
- Rope Length: 15.7" (40 cm)
Hanging Coconut Planter (3-Tier)
- Diameter: 5.5-6” (13-16 cm)
- Depth: Roughly 3-3.5" (8-9 cm)
- Rope Diameter: 0.15" (4 cm)
- Rope Length: 23.6" (60 cm)
Hanging Coconut Planter
- Diameter: 5.5-6" (13-16 cm)
- Depth: 3-3.5” (8-9 cm)
- Rope Diameter: 0.08” (2 mm)
- Rope Length: 15.7" (40 cm)
- Includes 6 hanging coconut planters
- Made of natural coconut shells
- Plant hangers made of jute rope
- Holes at the bottom for drainage
- Coated inside with a waterproof finish
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
Is your living space looking a bit dull? Breathe life into the room by taking down your old curtains and replacing them with living plant curtains. Don’t forget to use the perfect natural planters, like the Hanging Planter Set!
Included in this set are six hanging planters—all of which are handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells. To complete their natural vibe, they come with jute rope hangers, so you can hang your plants near your window in style.
What’s more, you don’t have to drill drainage holes into these planters. They already have holes at the bottom to let the excess water drain from the soil and keep your plants’ roots healthy.
Simple yet unique, the Hanging Coconut Planter maintains the natural shape and texture of real coconuts. When you want to hang three plants at a time, the 3-Tier Hanging Coconut Planter is the perfect space-saving solution. And for a more bohemian-style garden, choose from the Hanging Stripes, Punchout, Two-Toned, or Fiber Coconut Planters. Or better yet, use them all at once to create an island oasis at home!
Philodendron, spider plant, ivy, pothos—whatever trailing plants you have at home, they can instantly transform into pieces of tropical-style decor with the Hanging Planter Set.
Wash it by hand with water to clean it.
Allow it to completely dry if you’re planning to store it.
DO NOT put the planter under harsh sunlight. Place your planter in a shaded area to maintain its beauty and quality.
DO NOT overwater or put too much soil inside to avoid breaking your planter
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.
I have not used them yet, but they look very pretty.
I love the nature look of these planters. I like them so much that I've ordered more. My plants look beautiful in them.
Love them 🥰
The planters I've received are so beautiful and unique. They look wonderful on my pergola and your customer service is fantastic. Thank you!