Heart Coconut Bowl
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- UNIQUE - Curved mouth of the bowl forming the shape of a heart
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Great for holding food, sprucing up your home, or serving as a lovely gift
- Diameter: 5-6” (13-15 cm)
- Depth:3" (8 cm)
- Capacity: 14-17 oz (400-500 ml)
- Made from a 100% natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating used
Explore the heart of the tropical rainforest while enjoying your healthy meals in the Heart Coconut Bowl.
Nature is filled with wonderful creations, and this coconut bowl is a testament to that fact. It comes from one of the many coconut shells that were rescued from being discarded. Afterward, the rural artisans in Vietnam cut, sanded, and carved the shell to make a heart-shaped bowl. They then carefully handcrafted the bowl’s mouth to form smooth curved edges. As a result, the coconut bowl appears like how one might visualize the beating heart of Mother Earth. Learn more about how this bowl and other Rainforest Bowls were created in the “How It’s Made” section below.
The Heart Coconut Bowl is polished inside and out so that it can safely hold up to 17-ounce serving of your taco salad, vegan quinoa cakes, and other healthy meals. Aside from holding food, this handcrafted coconut bowl can also serve as unique tropical decor to spruce up your home.
Before using your coconut bowl for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.