Collection: Fruit Bowls
- One-of-a-kind wood fruit bowls made from real olive wood
- Space-saving functional designs that help keep fruits fresh for longer
- Ultra-durable and resistant to heat and moisture damage
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your fruit bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time.
- Wash it by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Allow it to completely dry before storing it.
- Coat it with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once it becomes dry or dull.
- Don’t expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
To learn more about cleaning wooden cutting boards and removing stains, check out this article.