Collection: Fruit Bowls
Showcase your kitchen or table counter in style with our all-natural fruit bowls. Made to last and handcrafted from exotic, durable wood, each piece boasts a unique design and keeps your fruits fresh, organized and within reach.
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS MADE OF?
These bowls are handcrafted from teak, acacia, olive, bamboo and coconut wood, providing them with rich wood grains and making them biodegradable too.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THESE BOWLS?
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Rehydrate & polish it with food-safe oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don't put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don't soak in water for long periods
ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS FOOD-SAFE?
Yes! These bowls are protected with FDA-approved food-grade coatings.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our partner artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.