Punchout Coconut Planter
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- ALL-NATURAL PLANT DECOR - No artificial materials used
- GARDEN IN STYLE - Comes with five rows of holes and a base at the bottom
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR GARDEN & PATIO - Great for holding your cacti, succulents, and other plants
- Diameter: 3.9-5” (10-13 cm)
- Height: 3.5-4.3” (9-11 cm)
- Made of a 100% natural coconut shell
- Coconut shell base keeps it upright
- With holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Coated outside and inside with a waterproof finish
Make your plants look simply ethereal and repot them in the Punchout Coconut Planter. With its distinctive design, it can transform your plant babies into beautifully bizarre centerpieces.
Surrounding this coconut shell planter are several rows of holes, like the hundred eyes of a mythical creature. The bottom row doubles as a decorative complement and drainage for your plants. That makes this coconut planter the perfect pot for growing herbs or microgreens, keeping your plant roots alive, and allowing any of your plants to flourish.
Every inch of this planter is handcrafted from a reclaimed coconut shell, from the base that keeps it upright to the pot itself. With this planter, you can make your plants stand out—all while giving a new purpose to a discarded coconut shell.
Be it your favorite orchid or home-grown herbs, your plant babies can have an earth-friendly, otherworldly-looking home with the Punchout Coconut Planter. Use it to create natural centerpieces or add an exotic touch to your living space.