Zigzag Coconut Bowl
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- UNIQUE - Carved lines bordering a zigzag pattern around the bowl
- MULTI PURPOSE - Great for holding food, sprucing up your home, or serving as a lovely gift
- Diameter: 5.5-6” (14-15 cm)
- Depth: 2" (6 cm)
- Capacity: 17 oz (500 ml)
- Made from 100% natural coconut
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
There’s an unparalleled sense of serenity coupled with relief as one travels from the hustle and bustle of the city to the mountains. With the Zigzag Coconut Bowl, you can bring that feeling to your home, even when you’re in the midst of a busy city.
Seeing the zigzag lines carved around the coconut bowl can make you imagine the peaks of lush mountains towering over tropical forests. Bordering the top and bottom of this pattern are lines running parallel to each other, like the horizon and the forest floor.
This beautifully crafted bowl and other Rainforest Bowls come from coconut shells that were reclaimed in rural farms in Vietnam. The shells were then handcrafted and carved by local artisans. Learn more about how our coconut bowls went through an all-natural process in the “How It’s Made” section below.
Take a break from everything and escape to the mountains without leaving your home. You can do so while enjoying your meals in the Zigzag Coconut Bowl.
Before you use your coconut bowl, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with extremely hot foods.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.