Eco-Kitchen Set 2-Pack
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- FOR SUSTAINABLE KITCHENS - An eco-friendly variety pack for 2- to 3-person households
- GREEN INITIATIVE - 1 tree planted with every purchase of this variety pack
- 100% NATURAL - Bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of compostable bamboo
- 12-IN-ONE - Includes 2 small raw coconut bowls, 2 jumbo raw coconut bowls, 2 wooden spoons, 2 wooden forks, and 4 bamboo straws
Jumbo Coconut Bowl
Capacity: 17 oz
Small Coconut Bowl
Capacity: 10 oz
- Includes 12 all-natural products
- Raw and Original bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of bamboo
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Home-cooked meals can be a bit more fun when they’re served with a natural, tropical touch. With our Eco-Kitchen 2-Pack, you’ll not only enjoy meals the tropical way—you’ll also start your journey to sustainable eating and living.
This set includes 2 small coconut bowls, 2 jumbo coconut bowls, 2 wooden spoons, 2 wooden forks, and 4 bamboo straws. It’s specially curated for 2 to 3 people living under the same roof! So if you have someone living with you—be it a friend, a significant other, or a family member—they can join in the fun of eating with 100% natural tableware.
Well, these pieces of kitchenware are all made of sustainable materials. More specifically, our bowls are made of discarded coconut shells, our utensils are made of scrap coconut wood, and our straws are made of the most sustainable material on Earth: bamboo. Check out the “How It’s Made” section below to learn more about how these sustainable products were made.
And what’s more, after buying this eco-kitchen set, you can relish the fact that 1 tree will be planted because of your purchase! With this eco-kitchen set, you’ll surely feel like you’re eating out of nature and, in turn, be reminded of the many benefits of eating and living sustainably.
Coconut Bowls Are Ideal for
Before you use your coconut bowl, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with extremely hot foods.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.
Love it, aesthetically pleasing. Environmental friendly. ❤️