Eco-Kitchen Set 4-Pack with Coconut Utensils
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- FOR SUSTAINABLE KITCHENS - An eco-friendly variety pack for 4+ person households
- GREEN INITIATIVE - Trees planted with every purchase
- 100% NATURAL - Bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of compostable bamboo
- 24-IN-ONE - Includes 4 small coconut bowls, 4 jumbo coconut bowls, 4 wooden spoons, 4 wooden forks, and 8 bamboo straws
Jumbo Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 17 oz
Small Coconut Bowls
Capacity: 10 oz
- Includes 24 all-natural products
- Raw and Original bowls made from reclaimed coconut shells, utensils made of scrap coconut wood, and straws made of bamboo
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
Sustainable living can be a little better if everyone in your home’s joining the movement. Good thing that it’s now made possible by one of our newest variety packs: the Eco-Kitchen 4-Pack.
This variety pack contains 24 eco-friendly items that were carefully handpicked for 4-person (or more) households. These products include 4 small coconut bowls, 4 jumbo coconut bowls, 4 wooden spoons, 4 wooden forks, and 8 bamboo straws. That means you and everyone else in your home can enjoy eating sustainably with all-natural, tropical dinnerware!
Of course, this begs the question: “How do these products support sustainability?” The answer lies in their materials, which are 100% natural and sustainably sourced!
Our coconut bowls were handcrafted from discarded coconut shells whereas our utensils are made from the offcuts of coconut timber. Meanwhile, our straws are made of bamboo—the most sustainable material and the fastest-growing plant in the world. See the “How It’s Made” section below to learn more about how these sustainable products were made.
But that’s not all. With every purchase of the Eco-Kitchen 4-Pack, trees will be planted in your honor! So as you eat with your loved ones in your home, you can delight in the fact that you’re not just repurposing coconut waste—you’re also helping us bring back our world’s rainforests.
Coconut Bowls are Ideal for
Before you use your coconut bowl, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with extremely hot foods.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.
Got it thanks there great
Love my new sets. All I use now