Ripple Teak Wood Bowl with Lid
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- ELEVATE YOUR RECIPES - Carved to the shape of a standard bowl with lid
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for enjoying salads, serving soups and stews, holding odds and ends, or gifting to a loved one
- Diameter: 5.9” (15 cm)
- Height: 3.14” (8 cm)
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Coated with beeswax and natural food-grade oil
- Safe to use with food
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
- Easy to wash and clean
Homemade meals should be served with some flair and creative presentation. With the Ripple Teak Wood Bowl with Lid, you get an elegant and functional serving bowl all in one.
This artisanal wooden bowl is hand-carved from teak wood, sourced from commercial teak tree forests in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia. Sporting the unique creamy white and warm golden tones of natural teak wood, this 5.9-inch serving bowl with lid can carry up to 25 ounces of your favorite dish.
Artisans use beeswax and natural food-grade oil to coat this wood bowl, making it safe for storing and holding wet or dry foods for long periods. Meanwhile, the tight grain of teak wood preserves the temperature of your dish so you can serve it at the right level of wam or cold for the ultimate dining experience. The lid sits flush on the mouth of the bowl to keep air out and keep steam in, preserving the flavors and aromas of your meals.
Create rustic tablescapes with this one-of-a-kind bowl with lid. Ripple Teak Wood Bowl with Lid is a beautiful addition to modern kitchens.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Perfect for warm and cold meals. Do not use with extremely hot water or food.
Restore its luster by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.