Coconut Wood Cooking Utensils (4-Pack)
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - No chemicals and artificial materials used
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from coconut timber offcuts
- COMPLETE SET - 1 rice ladle, 1 round spatula, 1 classic spatula, 1 slotted spatula; Great for different types of dishes, from rice mixes to fried recipes and more
- TIMELESS LOOK - Simple & classic design for any sustainable kitchen and eco-friendly gift set
- Length: 9.4”-11.4" (24/29 cm)
- Width: 2.4" (6 cm)
- Includes a rice ladle, a round spatula, a classic spatula, and a slotted spatula
- Made from 100% natural coconut timber
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
From your kitchen to the dining table, you can now make more eco-friendly choices daily with the Coconut Wood Cooking Utensils 4-Pack. This set comes with a rice ladle, a round spatula, a classic spatula, and a slotted spatula. Because they’re made of wood, they’re perfectly great to use with any cookware, especially those with non-stick coating.
Unlike metal utensils, these wooden ones won’t scratch your favorite pans and pots. They’re more durable than plastic alternatives, and they aren’t as sensitive to heat as rubber utensils.
The rice ladle is great for mixing different sorts of recipes, including stir fry vegetables and rice mixes. It’s also a stylish addition to your serving bowls during family dinners and get-together with friends.
The spatulas, meanwhile, are great for turning fried tofu, meat or meat alternatives, fish, and vegetables. There’s no end to their uses, especially if you love being creative with the meals you prepare and how you prepare them.
In terms of aesthetics, the Coconut Wood Cooking Utensils 4-Pack boasts plenty of advantages. For one, it sports the natural wood grain of coconut timber—unique, classic, and is a good match for every kitchen design. It also has a smooth finish that can be repolished as often as needed, so they’ll always look good as new with proper care.
Best of all, these utensils are all-natural and eco-friendly. You’ll surely fall deeper in love with your kitchen as you make delightful dishes with these Coconut Wood Cooking Utensils.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Do not use in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven.
Coat with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once it becomes dry or dull.
How It’s Made
1. Reclaim offcuts of coconut timber
To make our wooden utensils, we collect discarded offcuts of coconut timber from factories. Then, we send the wood to our team of artisans who’ll transform them into beautiful, food-safe utensils.
2. Cut the wood into the shape of utensils
Our artisans draw the profiles of spoons, forks, and knives on the offcuts. Then, they use a saw to cut the wood down to the drawn shapes of the utensils.
3. Carve the details
Next, they use carving knives to hollow out the bowls of the wooden spoons, carve the prongs of the forks, and sharpen the edges of the knives. They then carve the utensils' handles, making them smooth and comfortable to hold.
4. Smooth out the shapes and surfaces
After carving the utensils, they smooth out and sand the edges and surfaces. Finally, the utensils are thoroughly cleaned and coated with all-natural coconut oil.