Mango Leaf Teak Wood Plate
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ELEVATE YOUR RECIPES - Carved to a shallow mango leaf-shaped plate
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for enjoying desserts, appetizers, and small servings of meals, holding odds and ends, or gifting to a loved one
- Length: 7.5” (19 cm)
- Width: 4.3” (11 cm)
- Height: 1.6” (4 cm)
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Safe to use with food
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
- Easy to wash and clean
Wow your guests with scrumptious bites served on a harvest-inspired artisanal canvas. Carrying a one-of-a-kind design, the Mango Leaf Teak Wood Plate brings the warmth of summertime to your kitchen.
Hand-carved by Indonesian artisans, this shallow wooden plate comes with a long, slender shape, reminiscent of ripe golden fruits hanging from trees in summer. It’s created with a short stem, which forms a solid part of the plate, and coated with beeswax and natural food-grade oil, bringing out the deep golden patterns of teak wood. Made from a single piece of wood, it carries warm, minimal accents that suit your rustic tablescape.
Designed to be 7.5 inches long, the Mango Leaf Teak Wood Plate lets you create impressive snack platters, small charcuterie boards for the holidays, or assortments of pastries on any occasion. Use this wooden plate for serving meals, holding odds and ends, or adding a token of summer to your home.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Restore its luster by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.