Teak Wood Powder and Spice Serving Spoon - Jumbo
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- ELEVATE YOUR RECIPES - Carved to the shape of a spoon
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for soups, scooping up herbs and spices, or gifting to a loved one
- Length: 4.72” (12 cm)
- Width: 1.8” (4.5 cm)
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Coated with beeswax and natural food-grade oil
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
Measure the perfect scoop of flavorful spices, powdered drinks, and other ingredients. Use the Teak Wood Powder and Spice Serving Spoon - Jumbo to cook or bake your latest creations with ease.
Made from 100% natural teak wood, this wooden measuring spoon is a classy addition to any kitchen. This 4.72-inch spoon carries the rich golden brown tones and stylish graining of teak wood and is useful for scooping powders. If you’re feeling creative, this wooden spoon can also be used to eat soups, stews, and other soft foods. Teak wood is known for its high resistance to moisture related damage, making this spoon a good choice for saucy viands. It’s also coated with beeswax and natural oils to make sure it doesn’t change or affect the flavor of the food.
Given the many uses of this wooden spoon, wear and tear is expected. But it will take a long time before you need to season this spoon. Maintenance is easy once signs of dryness sets in. Simply coat with a layer of natural beeswax or natural food-grade oils to bring back shine and further prolong the spoon’s use.
Whether you’re preparing meals or enjoying them, the Teak Wood Powder and Spice Serving Spoon - Jumbo is a lovely companion to have. Get flavorful spoonfuls everytime only with this rustic wooden spoon. Add this to your collection of teak wood dinnerware.
Rinse with room temperature water before using it for the first time.
Wash by hand with soap and water right after using it. Do not soak for long periods.
Allow it to completely dry before storing it.
Coat with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once it becomes dry or dull.
Do not use in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven.