Round Teak Wood Plate - Small
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- ELEVATE YOUR RECIPES - Carved to the shape of a round side plate
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for enjoying desserts and small servings of meals, holding odds and ends, or gifting to a loved one
- Diameter: 6.3” (16 cm)
- Height: 0.8” (2 cm)
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Safe to use with food
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
- Easy to wash and clean
From tartlets and other hors d’oeuvres to simple coleslaws and bagels, any bite-sized delights can turn into gourmet meals when served on the Round Teak Wood Plate - Small. Combining the classic shape of dessert plates with impressive artisanship, this wooden plate complements a rustic table setting.
Using woodworking techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation, Indonesian artisans shaped a solid piece of teak wood into this modern round plate. It’s coated with natural oil and beeswax, which gives it a smooth texture and emphasizes its golden colors and intricate grain. Because of its wooden material and finish, this wooden plate can last for a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
At 6.3 inches wide, the Round Teak Wood Plate - Small lets you indulge in desserts, side dishes, appetizers, and other bites in style. Use it for enjoying small servings of meals with added midcentury modern flair and bringing an artisanal element to your table.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Restore its luster by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.