Coconut Fiber Straw Cleaning Brush
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- LONG-LASTING - Handle made of sturdy metal
- GREEN CHOICE - Bristles made of natural coconut fiber
- VIGOROUS CLEANING - Completely removes any residues from your boba straws
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Perfect for keeping your reusable straws in pristine condition
- Width: 0.4” (1 cm)
- Length: 9" (23 cm)
- 100% natural coconut fiber brush with metal handle
- Ideal for cleaning reusable boba straws
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating used
Keep your reusable boba straws spick and span with the Coconut Fiber Straw Cleaning Brush. With soft yet sturdy bristles made of natural coconut fiber, it can make your metal or bamboo straws spotlessly clean.
Unlike disposables, reusable straws need some tender loving care after every use. Just use the brush to clean the inside of your straw and give it a quick rinse—it’s that simple!
Because this straw cleaning brush has a 9-inch long metal handle, it can easily clean hard-to-reach areas of your straw. And at 0.4 inches wide, this brush can wash residues out of boba straws without difficulty.
Your reusable straws will surely be squeaky clean with every wash—as long as you have the Coconut Fiber Straw Cleaning Brush in your kitchen!
Disinfect the straws from time to time by soaking them in boiling water and vinegar solution (20:1 ratio) for around 5 minutes.
Hand-wash the straws with lukewarm water and soap after every use. Scrub the insides with a straw cleaning brush.
Let the straws dry after every wash. Store them in a well-ventilated area.
How It’s Made
1. Source bamboo stalks from sustainable plantations
From these stalks, we only get the parts that we need to make our straws. After getting the stalks, local craftspeople let them dry under the sun, making the bamboo stalks sturdy & safe to use as straws.
2. Turn the stalks into straws
After drying the bamboo stalks, craftspeople cut them down to the straws’ 8-inch length. Then, the cut bamboo stalks are filed and sanded, giving them a naturally smooth finish.
3. Wash and disinfect them
To make them safe for sipping your drinks, the bamboo straws are submerged in boiling water with a dash of vinegar for about an hour.
4. Dry the straws under the sun
The straws are dried under the hot tropical sun for days. Not only can this remove the moisture from the straws but also naturally disinfect them and provide them with that golden sun-kissed appearance.