Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- GREEN CHOICE - Made from a bamboo offcut
- ECO-FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL - Compostable, biodegradable & reusable bamboo fork for enjoying your nourishing meals
- TRADITIONAL STYLE - Simple & classic design for any modern sustainable kitchen
- Width: 1.4” (3.5cm)
- Length: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Made of 100% natural bamboo
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
- Won’t scratch your dishware
Living a sustainable lifestyle doesn’t only entail eating more sustainably and opting for locally grown produce. It also means choosing sustainable flatware to enjoy your meals with, like the Bamboo Fork.
What makes the Bamboo Fork the best eco-friendly choice, you ask? Well, for starters, it’s made of natural bamboo—the fastest growing plant in the world. That means it’s made from a sustainable material that is both biodegradable and compostable. While this reusable fork is durable enough to be used again and again, you won’t have to worry about harming the environment when you need to discard it. Since it’s made of compostable bamboo, it’ll eventually decompose and go right back to the Earth after it is disposed of.
Another thing that makes this eco-friendly fork a sustainable choice of cutlery is that it’s made from a bamboo offcut. So not only can this fork biodegrade and decompose, but it’s also a way of repurposing bamboo waste.
A green kitchen doesn’t have to be fancy. Just prepare your mouthwatering meal in a coconut bowl, use this Bamboo Fork, and enjoy!
How It’s Made
1. Reclaim bamboo offcuts
To make our bamboo utensils, we collect discarded offcuts of bamboo. Then, we send these offcuts to our team of artisans who’ll transform them into beautiful, food-safe utensils.
2. Cut the bamboo offcuts into the shape of utensils
The artisans draw the profiles of spoons, and forks on the offcuts. Then, they use a saw to cut the wood down to the drawn shapes of the utensils.
3. Smooth out the shapes and surfaces
Next, they carve the spoons’ bowls, the forks’ prongs, and the knives’ sharp edges as well as all of the utensils’ handles. After that, they smooth out and sand the edges and surfaces.
4. Clean and let them dry
Finally, the artisans clean the bamboo utensils with water and let them dry naturally—giving you sustainable utensils that are 100% handmade.