Bamboo Serving Bowl
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from bamboo
- UNIQUE - Sports a distinctive wood grain and light and honey tones of natural bamboo
- TASTE OF STYLE - Sarved from pieces of bamboo to the shape of a mosaic-style serving bowl
- IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great as a piece of everyday dinnerware or a lovely gift
- Diameter: 5.9” (15 cm)
- Height: 3” (8 cm)
- Made from reclaimed bamboo wood
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
- Easy to wash and clean
Buddha bowl, smoothie, ahi poke—whatever bowl recipe you’re whipping up, it deserves to be presented in style. Enter: the Bamboo Serving Bowl.
Crafted from offcuts of bamboo, pieced together by artisans, this bamboo bowl features a mosaic-like style that can bring your creations to a whole new level. As it’s handcrafted from real bamboo, it comes with alternating light and honey tones and lovely grain of natural bamboo, adding a natural vibe to your kitchenware.
Measuring 5.9 inches wide and a little over 3 inches high, this bamboo bowl has just the perfect size for a single serving of your favorite recipe. Use it for holding your Buddha bowl, salad, or any bowlful of nourishing goodness—it can instantly turn your meals into mouthwatering masterpieces!
Bring nature into your kitchen and enjoy restaurant-style dishes with the Bamboo Serving Bowl. Its unique look and natural material can complement your eco-kitchen to perfection!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Perfect for warm and cold meals and drinks. Do not use with hot water or drinks.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.