Teak Wood Stirring Spoon
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- RUSTIC DINING EXPERIENCE - Includes a hand-carved teak wood spoon
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for enjoying cold teas, completing a rustic dining set, or gifting to a loved one
- Length: 7.7” (19.5 cm)
- Width: 0.8” (2 cm)
- Height: 0.4” (1 cm)
- Includes a pair of wooden spoon and fork
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Coated with beeswax and natural food-grade oil
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
Nothing beats a cold glass of fruit tea or a warm cup of coffee. To get the right flavor that awakens your senses, the Teak Wood Stirring Spoon is a definite must-have. Customize your drinks with this long stirring spoon, made with all-natural teak wood and hand-carved by master artisans from Indonesia.
Measuring 7.7 inches long, this wooden spoon is covered with elegant grain patterns in shades of warm brown and gold. It features a thin, slender handle that’s comfortable to grip and sturdy to withstand hundreds of stirring for a lifetime of use. The spoon is coated with beeswax and natural oils for added protection against rot and bacteria while also giving the spoon a beautiful sheen.
This stirring spoon is safe to use for food with warm and cold drinks. Caring for this wooden spoon is relatively easy. Once it shows signs of drying, simply coat it with beeswax or any natural mineral oil to bring back shine. When washing, hand wash with lukewarm soapy water and avoid the dishwasher. Let it air dry before storing in a cabinet or kitchen drawer.
Enjoy cool, tropical drinks with rustic flair only with the Teak Wood Stirring Spoon. Collect our teak wood homeware line for a complete tropical dinnerware set.
Rinse with room temperature water before using it for the first time.
Wash by hand with soap and water right after using it. Do not soak for long periods.
Allow it to completely dry before storing it.
Coat with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once it becomes dry or dull.
Do not use in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven.