Coconut Wood Kuksa Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Cup & spoon made of coconut timber; saucer made of longan wood
- DRINK IN STYLE - Comes with a wooden kuksa cup, saucer, spoon for stirring
- TIMELESS LOOK - Cup, saucer, and spoon sport a rich wood grain
IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great for serving tea, coffee, juice, or any warm (not hot) or cold drinks
- Diameter: Roughly 2.8” (7 cm)
- Height: Roughly 2” (5 cm)
- Width: 5” (13 cm)
- Capacity: Roughly 4 oz
- Includes a wooden cup, saucer, and spoon
- Made of natural coconut wood; saucer made of longan wood
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with drinks
- Suitable for warm (not hot) and cold drinks
- Easy to wash and clean
Making tea in itself is an art form that goes way back to ancient times. So why serve tea in one of the many austere-looking, mass-produced cups when you can present it in an artistic way? This is where the Coconut Wood Kuksa Set comes in.
This set includes a coconut wood cup, which is seamlessly connected to a distinctively shaped handle carved with two holes. Its double-hole handle design offers a comfortable grip and prevents the cup from slipping out of your hand.
Inspired by the traditional craftwork of Scandinavian outdoor enthusiasts, this wooden cup suits backpackers and nature lovers alike. Since it’s made of wood, it always feels warm and comfortable to the touch, even in the coldest of seasons. This cup, along with its design, stands out among all other cups out there!
An artisan cup won’t be complete without an artisan saucer, just like the longan wood saucer included in this set. Unlike other saucers, this one maintains the natural shape and texture of longan wood, giving it a classic raw beauty that matches the cup to perfection.
Lastly, this set comes with a coconut wood spoon for stirring in sugar and other ingredients in your tea. With the Coconut Wood Kuksa Set, you can serve your favorite warm and cold drinks in a traditional, natural style.