Acacia Wood Kuksa Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- DRINK IN STYLE - Comes with a wooden kuksa cup, saucer, and teaspoon
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from acacia wood
- TIMELESS LOOK - Cup, saucer, and spoon sport a rich wood grain
- IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great for serving tea, coffee, juice, or any warm (not hot) or cold drinks
- Diameter: 3.5” (9 cm)
- Width: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Height: 2.8” (7 cm)
- Capacity: 6.7 oz (200 ml)
- Includes a wooden cup, saucer, and spoon
- Made of natural acacia wood
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with drinks
- Suitable for warm (not hot) and cold drinks
- Easy to wash and clean
A staple among Scandinavian outdoor lovers, the kuksa cup is both a traditional drinking vessel and a handy piece of craftwork. It gives off an inexplicable feeling of connection to nature and is the perfect drinking companion you can bring on adventures. Enjoy this one-of-a-kind drinking experience in the comfort of your home with the Acacia Wood Kuksa Set.
Included in this set are a wooden cup, a teaspoon for stirring, and a saucer. Handcrafted from acacia wood—a sustainable, durable material—they all boast the wavy grain and rich colors of natural acacia.
The wooden saucer retains the shape, bark, and growth rings of acacia wood, exuding raw elegance and a back-to-nature charm. The kuksa cup, meanwhile, is designed with a double-hole handle, which not only brings a unique element to the cup but also offers a comfortable grip.
So aside from the fact that wood always feels warm and comfortable to hold, even in cold weather, this cup is specially crafted with an ergonomic handle—perfect for when you’re warming up with a cozy cup of cocoa.
Whether you’re sipping coffee at home or drinking tea in the great outdoors, the Acacia Wood Kuksa Set can serve as a unique handicraft for holding your favorite drinks.
Acacia Wood Kuksa Set Is Ideal For
They are so gorgeous I almost don't want to use them.
Love Love Love. Not for use. Have it on display. I have a collection of cups and saucers