Collection: Wooden Bowls
- Raw materials sourced from regulated, legal plantations
- Hand-carved by local artisans from Vietnam, Tunisia, and Indonesia
- Durable, elegant, and easy to clean and maintain
- Safe to use with food, hot or cold items
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash it by hand with soap & water after each use
- Rehydrate & polish it with coconut oil or flax oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don’t put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don’t soak your bowl in water for long periods
Love all the pieces. My boys love using them all. They are excited too be using these bowls instead of out plastic ones. Also awesome customer service!
Great salad/smoothie bowls!
We were so excited to get our set in the mail. My daughter loves them and asks for salads and smoothies just to use them!
I bought a good variety of these bowls, and they are beautiful. I’ve treated w/coconut oil. Kids love when we eat out of these bowls. The customer service is excellent! These jumbo bowls are plenty large for an adult.
My whole family abosultely love these bowls even my kids. We also are really happy that they plant more trees with each bowl bought. I will be buying more!