- Lightweight and durable, safe for babies and children
- Hand-carved from wood offcuts
- Compatible with dry, wet, hot, and cold food and ingredients
- Naturally resistant to moisture-related damage
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your spoons with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.