Collection: Coconut Birdhouses
- Made from natural coconut shells saved from landfills
- Organic and non-toxic for animals
- Billions of coconut shells are burned as waste every year, repurposing them helps lessen organic waste
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. First, you have to make sure that the nesting brood will no longer return to their nest.
- 2. Remove the old nest with your gloves.
- 3. Scrape out any gunk or dirt.
- 4. Scrub the birdhouse with soap and water.
- 5. Rinse it well.
- 6. Wipe off the excess water with a clean cloth.