Collection: Bamboo Cups
Ditch your plastic cups—there’s a new & far more eco-friendly kind of drinkware in town: Bamboo Cups. Made of the world’s fastest-growing plant, these reusable cups are sustainable & match an eco-kitchen perfectly!
Feel Closer to Nature With Every Sip!
Frequently Asked Questions
When you need to throw them away, you won’t have to worry about them ending up in landfills for hundreds of years like metal or plastic. Because they’re made of natural bamboo, these cups are eco-friendly and biodegradable. Not to mention, they’re pretty stylish too.
- Rinse your cups with room temperature water before using them for the first time
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use
- Coat them with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once they become dry or dull
- Don’t use the rough side of your sponge when washing them
- Don’t put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don’t soak in water for long periods
- Don’t expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot drinks, hot water)