Collection: Teak Wood Bowls
Expertly-handcrafted by master artisans from exotic wood with striking bold grains, our teak wood bowl collections are modern yet timeless, natural, one-of-a-kind and durable enough for daily use.
WHAT ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS MADE OF?
These bowls are handcrafted from teak wood, known for being durable,exotic and having rich, striking wood grains.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THESE BOWLS?
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash it by hand with soap & water after each use
- Rehydrate & polish it with food-safe oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don’t put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don’t soak your bowl in water for long periods
ARE THESE WOODEN BOWLS FOOD-SAFE?
Yes! These bowls are protected with FDA-approved food-grade coatings.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PRODUCTS LAST?
As with all other natural products, our artisan-made kitchen and home goods can last a lifetime with proper care and cleaning.
IS IT NORMAL FOR A CERTAIN PRODUCT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER?
Yes. Our partner artisans follow the natural shape and size of the materials they work with. This means that no two pieces of the same product style will be exactly the same. Each piece will have its own one-of-a-kind shape, size, and markings.