- Lightweight and durable, safe for babies and children
- Hand-carved from wood offcuts
- Compatible with dry, wet, hot, and cold food and ingredients
- Naturally resistant to moisture-related damage
- Rinse your spoons with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.
This spoon and fork are perfect for smoothie bowls and salads EVEN fruit bowls. If you don’t feel like using your typical metal forks and spoons for these certain dishes I say go with these! I love the spoon for my pitaya smoothie bowls and the fork for cold salads and fruit
Small but mighty
I adore this cute spoon, it has a deep scoop and really does work well.
Love these bowls. They’re so cute and make eating salads, açaí bowls, and other food so fun! I got two bowls and two spoons for me and gave a set to my friend as well and she loved them! They even came with a free set of bamboo straws and a regular coconut bowl!
The bowls, forks, spoons, and straws are all beautifully hand crafted and durable as well. That fact that everything is eco-friendly is the icing on the cake! lol