Collection: Original Coconut Bowls
- Made with upcycled coconut shells saved from the landfill
- Hand-carved and polished by Vietnamese artisans
- Multi-functional, can be used with food or as candle holder
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash it by hand with soap & water after each use
- Rehydrate & polish it with coconut oil or flax oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don’t expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot food, hot water)
- Don’t put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don’t soak your bowl in water for long periods
Find out more about caring for coconut bowls in this guide.
Great bowls, used them for açaí bowls, the shipping was amazing, and great for insta photos ❤️ Thank you for these bowls! Will be buying more in the future
I am so glad I stumbled across your IG ad and clicked on it. Not only is the bowl a wonderful purchase that adds a unique touch to my kitchen but also the feeling of knowing I am doing good to the world and contributing back to such a great cause brings me joy! I am so glad I made the purchase, great quality! LOVE!
In love with breakfast again...
I got two bowls a d have been making breakfast smoothies with extra fruit and berries It's such a joy to eat from these bowls. Best purchase in a long while.
I gifted this to my friend and he was so excited. "This is so lit" he said. "This gon be my main bowl"