Collection: Olive Wood Utensils
Is it your turn to cook dinner? Be prepared to wow your family or friends with restaurant-style dishes and use Wooden Serving Utensils! Lovingly crafted by hand, made of 100% Tunisian olive wood. Choose from a variety of wooden serving spoons, ladles, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your serving utensils with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.