Collection: Olive Wood Plates
Your special recipes deserve to be presented like art, and our Olive Wood Plates can help you do just that. Carrying the silky-smooth texture and lovely grain of Tunisian olive wood, these plates can take your dining experience to a whole new level—whether you’re serving traditional Italian pasta for dinner or balsamic bruschetta for brunch.
Dine in Mediterranean Style With the Perfect Country-Style Dishware
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your plates with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Allow them to completely dry before storing them.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don’t expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven.
- Don’t soak these plates in water for long periods.