Collection: Wooden Forks
Something’s missing in your special salad or pasta recipe: a utensil that will make food look good—just like one of our Wooden Forks. Carefully handcrafted from wood offcuts, these forks make it possible to eat in a sustainable and stylish way! Pair these forks with our bowls, spoons, or plates for a complete country-style tablescape.
- Rinse your forks with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.
I was so excited to receive my order! I love the free gifts:) The forks have a nice pattern to them, truly beautiful. The bowls have a beautiful color, I have 1 that has that nice coconut ribbed texture on the outside!
Durable and beautifully made coconut bowls, bamboo straws, forks and spoons. I have all of the items displayed on a shelf in my kitchen which receive many compliments.
Love the Forks!!
If you think these are poorly made, you can go fork yourself!
This spoon and fork are perfect for smoothie bowls and salads EVEN fruit bowls. If you don’t feel like using your typical metal forks and spoons for these certain dishes I say go with these! I love the spoon for my pitaya smoothie bowls and the fork for cold salads and fruit