Collection: Wooden Forks
Something’s missing in your special salad or pasta recipe: a utensil that will make food look good—just like one of our Wooden Forks. Carefully handcrafted from wood offcuts, these forks make it possible to eat in a sustainable and stylish way! Pair these forks with our bowls, spoons, or plates for a complete country-style tablescape.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your forks with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.