Collection: Coconut Birdhouses
- Made from natural coconut shells saved from landfills
- Organic and non-toxic for animals
- Billions of coconut shells are burned as waste every year, repurposing them helps lessen organic waste
- 1. First, you have to make sure that the nesting brood will no longer return to their nest.
- 2. Remove the old nest with your gloves.
- 3. Scrape out any gunk or dirt.
- 4. Scrub the birdhouse with soap and water.
- 5. Rinse it well.
- 6. Wipe off the excess water with a clean cloth.
Such a nice way to help the environment. I will order again
I LOVED THEM!
I have purchased different items from Rainforest Bowls, and I absolutely love their products. They have all arrived in a timely manner, packaging has been really good, and also products are so beautiful! Totally recommended!!!
All natural, good for the environment and soo cute!
Very well made.
Love my Rainforest bowls! And the delivery was prompt Thank you