Collection: Art Coconut Bowls
- Creative bowls with unique, handmade designs
- Made from discarded coconut shells
- Biodegradable and compost-ready
- Made by Vietnamese artisans through fair-trade practices
- Rinse your bowl with room temperature water before using it for the first time
- Wash it by hand with soap & water after each use
- Rehydrate & polish it with coconut oil or flax oil after 10 uses or so or once it becomes dull or dry
- Don’t expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot food, hot water)
- Don’t put in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, or oven
- Don’t soak your bowl in water for long periods
Find out more about caring for coconut bowls in this guide.
These bowls are really cute, everyone I showed them to, loved them. very happy with the purchase.
A nice assortment and beautiful to look at
I love my bowls, they are pretty strong and sturdy and have beautiful but simple designs etched into them. Each bowl is unique and truly feels handmade with care. I also like how they still really smell like coconuts and you can simply condition them with coconut oil if needed.
Awesome & Cute!
Love these so much, sturdy, easy to clean and super cute! If your looking for a unique twist to add character to your kitchen this is it!
I purchased two bowls and this one is my favorite!
Gorgeous design! Next time I’m buying the larger ones!