Waves Coconut Shell Cup
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- NATURAL - Coconut drinking cup with smooth curves carved on its lip & a coconut base
- ISLAND VIBE - Perfect for picnics, outdoor brunches, snacktime
- DRINK IN STYLE - Great for serving smoothies, fruit juice, cocktails, nice cream
- Diameter: 3-3.5” (8-9 cm)
- Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Depth: 3” (8 cm)
- Mouth carved to form curves; flat base serves as the cup’s stand
- Made from a 100% natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with drinks
- No synthetic coating
- Easy to wash and clean
Serve your summer drinks in style with the perfect drinking cup: our Waves Coconut Shell Cup.
This cup is far from your ordinary drinkware. Lovingly crafted from a real coconut shell, it oozes a sunny tropical vibe—great for serving colorful smoothies or piña coladas.
Unlike your regular cup, this one has a carefully carved lip, forming smooth curves, reminiscent of ocean waves. Plus, it comes with a coconut shell base, ensuring spill-free drinking even when you’re hosting a wild luau!
Another great thing about the Waves Coconut Shell Cup is that it’s completely made from a reclaimed coconut shell, just like our other coconut cups and bowls.
So when you take this Waves Coconut Shell Cup home, you’re giving a new purpose to coconut waste while adding a natural island touch to your drinks!
Before using it for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food or drinks.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate it from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.