Small Coconut Bowl Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 3-IN-1 - Includes 1 Small Original Coconut Bowl, 1 Small Raw Coconut Bowl, and 1 Small Palm Coconut Bowl
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell.
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- TASTE OF STYLE - Great for serving snacks, appetizers, desserts, and other bite-sized delights
- Diameter: 4” (9-11 cm)
- Depth: 2" (6 cm)
- Capacity: 10 oz (300 ml)
- Includes 3 small coconut bowls
- Made from 100% natural coconut
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with food
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives or coating involved
We often take snacks for granted. Sure, they’re just for passing the time or cutting down cravings in between meals. But sometimes, snacks are plain unsatisfying, and here’s the missing piece: the perfect bowl that’s specially crafted for bite-sized delights. Even better, it comes in a set of three: the Small Coconut Bowl Set.
Included in this set are three small coconut bowls of varying designs: one that’s polished inside and out, another bowl that’s sanded just right, and a third bowl that comes with a frond-like carving. All of these bowls are handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells, giving you unique yet earth-friendly bowls for your favorite snacks, appetizers, and desserts.
Use the Small Original Coconut Bowl for everyday snacks, the Small Raw Coconut Bowl for when you want to feel the sanded surface of real coconuts, or the Small Palm Coconut Bowl for when you’re feeling creative with your desserts!
Take the Small Coconut Bowl Set home and have peace of mind knowing that you’re saving three coconut shells from being burned as waste.
Before using your coconut bowl for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate your coconut bowl from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.