Pedestal Planter Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- 3-IN-1 - Includes the Horizons, Punchout, and Pedestal Coconut Planters
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells
- NATURAL PLANT DECOR - With drainage holes and a waterproof finish
- IDEAL FOR GARDENS & PATIOS - Great for holding your succulents and other houseplants
Horizons, and Punchout Coconut Planters
- Diameter: 3.9-5” (10-13 cm)
- Height: 3.5-4.3" (9-11 cm)
Pedestal Coconut Planter
- Diameter: 5-6” (13-16 cm)
- Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Includes 3 pieces of garden decor
- Made of natural coconut shells
- Coconut shell bases keep them upright
- Holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Coated inside with a waterproof finish
You have to admit—if you had to pick a favorite among your plants, it’s hard to choose just one. So why not pick three and use them as living centerpieces? If you do, we have just the right set of planters for you: the Pedestal Planter Set.
This set includes three planters—all of which are handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells. They come with coconut shell bases to keep your plants stable and drainage holes to keep their roots healthy. But these planters don’t only add an island-style touch to your garden—they also turn plants into exotic pieces of decor.
The Pedestal Coconut Planter maintains the natural shape and texture of real coconuts, while the Horizons Planter comes with a slotted design, reminiscent of beach sunsets. Last but certainly not least is the Punchout Planter, with several holes running around its body, sporting an exotic look like no other.
Transform your favorite indoor or outdoor plants into tropical-themed works of art. With the Pedestal Planter Set, you can easily turn your garden space into an island paradise!
Wash it by hand with water to clean it.
Allow it to completely dry if you’re planning to store it.
DO NOT put the planter under harsh sunlight. Place your planter in a shaded area to maintain its beauty and quality.
DO NOT overwater or put too much soil inside to avoid breaking your planter
They are fine.