Pedestal Coconut Shell Cup
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- NATURAL - Coconut shell drinking cup with a coconut shell base
- ISLAND VIBE - Perfect for picnics, outdoor brunches, snacktime
- DRINK IN STYLE - Great for serving smoothies, fruit juice, cocktails, nice cream
- Diameter: 3-3.5” (8-9 cm)
- Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Depth: 3” (8 cm)
- Comes with a flat base
- Made from a 100% natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with drinks
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
- Easy to wash and clean
Enjoy your smoothie, nice cream, and other treats like never before. With our Pedestal Coconut Shell Cup, you can sip iced drinks or dig into frozen desserts as if you’re on a summer getaway.
Made from a real coconut shell, our Pedestal Coconut Shell Cup turns regular beverages into fun summer drinks. It lets you experience drinking out of a real coconut shell in the comfort of your home!
With a flat base at the bottom, this coconut cup guarantees a spill-free drinking experience while standing out from your set of drinkware—literally. Even better, this cup, along with its pedestal, is crafted from a discarded coconut shell, making it natural and eco-friendly.
Whether you’re chilling with a smoothie in hand or serving drinks to your party guests, the Pedestal Coconut Shell Cup adds a natural touch to any drink—all while helping reduce coconut waste!
Before using it for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food or drinks.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate it from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.