Hanging Punchout Coconut Planter
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- ALL-NATURAL PLANT DECOR - No artificial materials used
- GARDEN IN STYLE - With holes and line art carvings, drainage, and a jute rope plant hanger
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR GARDEN & PATIO - Great for holding your air plants, succulents, and other plant babies
Diameter: 4-5" (10-12 cm)
Depth: 3-3.5” (8-10 cm)
Diameter: 0.15” (4 mm)
Length: 15.7” (40 cm)
- Made of a 100% natural coconut shell
- Plant hanger made of jute rope
- With holes at the bottom for drainage
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Coated inside with a waterproof finish
Give a new unique twist to your plants and hang them near your window or on your patio with the Hanging Punchout Coconut Planter. With its exotic carvings and natural materials, it definitely blazes a trail for boho-style planters.
Carved around this coconut shell planter are several lines in every direction, creating an intricate yet holistic design that evokes wonder and curiosity. On each carved pattern is a row of holes, which complements its overall bohemian look and allows for proper airflow too.
Everything about this planter is made with sustainability in mind—from the rope hanger made of eco-friendly jute to the planter itself, which is crafted from a discarded coconut shell.
Whether you’re into a minimalist style or a bohemian taste, the Hanging Punchout Coconut Planter can bring a distinctive touch to your home—all while serving as an earth-friendly, natural home for your plants.