Coconut Wood Kuksa Teacup Set
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Cup & spoon made of coconut timber; saucer made of longan wood
- DRINK IN STYLE - Comes with a wooden teacup, saucer, spoon for stirring
- TIMELESS LOOK - Cup, saucer, and spoon sport a rich wood grain
- IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great for serving tea, coffee, juice, or any drinks
- Diameter: Roughly 2.8” (7 cm)
- Height: Roughly 2” (5 cm)
- Width: 5” (13 cm)
- Capacity: Roughly 4 oz
- Includes a wooden cup, saucer, and spoon
- Made of natural coconut wood; saucer made of longan wood
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with warm (not hot) or cold drinks
- Easy to wash and clean
- No synthetic adhesives
Making tea in itself is an art form that goes way back to ancient times. So why serve tea in one of the many austere-looking, mass-produced cups when you can present it in an artistic way? This is where the Coconut Wood Kuksa Teacup Set comes in.
This set includes a coconut wood teacup, which is seamlessly connected to a distinctively shaped handle carved with two holes. Its double-hole handle design offers a comfortable grip and prevents the cup from slipping out of your hand.
Inspired by the traditional craftwork of Scandinavian outdoor enthusiasts, this wooden cup suits backpackers and nature lovers alike. Since it’s made of wood, it always feels warm and comfortable to the touch, even in the coldest of seasons. This cup, along with its design, stands out among all other teacups out there!
An artisan teacup won’t be complete without an artisan saucer, just like the longan wood saucer included in this set. Unlike other saucers, this one maintains the natural shape and texture of longan wood, giving it a classic raw beauty that matches the teacup to perfection.
Lastly, this set comes with a coconut wood spoon for stirring in sugar and other ingredients in your tea. With the Coconut Wood Kuksa Teacup Set, you can serve tea in a traditional, natural style.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Perfect for warm and cold meals and drinks. Do not use with hot water or drinks.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.